The COS 2023 Outlook Webinar
When: Wednesday, February 15, 2023 - 2:00-3:00pm CST
What:Join Russell Holmes, COS Senior Director, and committee members to hear about COS' efforts to advance offshore safety in 2023. This free webinar will include updates from the SEMS Audit and Certificate Committee about ongoing work on topics like audit planning and reporting and alternative audit approaches, a sneak peek into the Good Practice documents being worked on this year, and updates from our Sharing Industry Knowledge subcommittees (Process Safety, Lifting, and Asset Integrity). Attendees will gain a better perspective of the tools and resources from COS to enhance safety of their offshore operations in 2023 and beyond. Both COS members and non-members are welcome to join.
- Russ Holmes, COS Director
- Kim Forgie, OXY, COS Vice Chair
- Lon Langlois, Hess, Chair of the SEMS Audit & Certificate Committee
- Travis Harrington, Chevron, Chair of the Asset Integrity Subcommittee
- Tricia Grant, Hess, Chair of the Process Safety Subcommittee
- Mark Alexander, Shell, and John Martines, Shell, Chairs of the Lifting Subcommittee
- Christy Lafferty, Chair of the Data Collection, Analysis, and Reporting Committee
- COS Staff
Register for this free webinar.